HAUC(UK) - Working Group - Performance
Working Group Aims
- To provide a consistent and simple national overview of what is happening on the network.
- To provide a structured area based reports that can be directly compared to with one another
- To highlight problems, both on the network and in the processes
- To support opportunities to improve performance
- To allow us to see how things have changed over time
- To support decision on what data should be made open
- Provide consistent data displayed by sector and type
- Allow insight into area and sector performance
Co-Chair (JAG) SWHAUC, Co-Chair (JAG) Performance, Safety & Communications Groups & Non Exec Director of JAG UK
Phil currently holds the position of Gloucestershire's Traffic Manager and has been involved in the street works industry for a number of years. Phil also plays a prominent role in street works both regionally and nationally being regional chair of both South West JAG and South West HAUC . Phil has also been instrumental in bringing the performance scorecard work forward and the changes to the safety at street works code of practice. Phil is keen to create working relationships that drive improvement whilst allowing works promoters to carry out their essential works on the highway.
Traffic Manager - Gloucestershire County Council
Co-Chair (JUG) SWHAUC & HAUC(UK) Performance Working Group,
Jan has 27 years experience with Thames Water. Initially working in customer services before joining Street Works in 2004 as a Highway One administrator managing the EToN interface between TW and HA’s systems. After about 12 months joined the IT project to upgrade EToN 3 to 4, then 4 to 5 and then 5 to 6 ensuring the system & process design was compliant with the Tech Spec and the changing legislation. Moved into the street works policy team in 2012.
Since November 2017 I have been a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the DFT Street Manager project
SWUK Member Co-ordination & Management group
Street Works Policy Technical Manager - Thames Water
Performance Working Group
What data is being reported on?
Data is extracted from Street Manager and is available quarterly . This includes numbers and types of permits and other fields. Contact the Performance Chairs if you want further information .